Frank from ABQ says:
Conservatives: STOP being played for fools

"This ain't NO Tea Party, suckers... THIS is a full scale Class War..."


Liberals need to get into the fight:
Republican/Conservative degenerates spit in Democrat/Liberal faces for 30 years, ridiculed your belief system, sent your agenda to the back of the bus and destroyed your children’s economic future… just when do you REALLY fight back?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER 2009 ...amen!

Email to Bill Press and Stephanie Miller (among OTHERS):

WHY make fun of the Christian Right? They’re so #*~/ed up by years of religious broadcasting, IT’ll NEVER get through… Better to speak to the mental deficient’s in a way they can UNDERSTAND. So open your MINDS and let me give TODAY’S Message From GOD….

SERMON:
MARK 1:2-3
Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. The VOICE of one crying in the wilderness


5-7-09 NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER

Prayer was not meant for GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. Too many Money Changers… You want to PRAY? I say go to the mountaintop where GOD can hear you. GOD will send a multitude of singing birds to let you know he’s LISTENING!

6:20am MST: …after a marvelous sunrise. Kneeling unto the LORD in the Blood of Christ Mountains, New Mexico (Sangre de Christo)

MY PRAYER
"I give thanks and praise to the Almighty GOD, JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT… Thank you oh LORD for the strength, courage, intellect, will and direction you BLESSED me with here at this very place. I cast off my shoes on your holy ground and bow unto to your infinite wisdom, oh LORD. I gladly take your task to my heart and will spread THE MESSAGE to the weary, poor, ignorant, suffering and all the other victims of EVIL on Earth. Help me to defeat those that empower Satan and worship at the alter of 7 deadly sins. The EVIL ONE thrives on WAR, greed, misery, poverty, etc… and those that PROFIT from these are his followers. In the name of the Almighty GOD, JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT… Satan get behind me, for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY leads my way down the path to 7 VIRTUES. Hear me GOD, cast into the eternal flames of HELL all those that do great evil for the love of $atan… Thank you LORD… AMEN!"

ROMANS 13:4
For he is the minister of GOD to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, BE AFRAID; for he beareth not the sword in vain. For he is the minister of GOD , a revenger to execute wrath upon those that doeth evil…"

Hey man… I’m the Pat Robertson of the LEFT. (lol) I talk to GOD too, but the message isn’t the same… Can I get an AMEN? Here's THE MESSAGE for today:


NOTE: I suggest every American Concerned Citizen attend Sunday services at some of these right-wing Christian fanatic churches in your City. It’s actually quite entertaining

FLASHBACK: (approx. 2 years ago) Oasis Church on Lomas, Albuquerque, NM.

There I was in church longing for strength and SPIRITUAL HEALING… I was tired, the long road from So. Cal. And all the truck packing and moving to my new gig in ABQ… I was staying with an old hometown friend until I could find a cheap place to live. (lol) It was Sunday so out of respect for my friend I thought I’d give his belief system a try. I needed WORDS of WISDOM AND COMPASSION and do you know what I GOT? A Liberal HATE JOKE from Pastor Terry…


There was this liberal, atheist from the ACLU making a speech. He stepped to the podium shouting to the LORD GOD almighty:

“…if GOD doesn’t like what I’m saying, then I’ll give GOD the next 5 minutes to knock me off this stage
In the audience was a member of the U.S. Marine Corps. A man of HONOR that fights for our FREEDOM and American Way. The soldier listened for a few minutes, then got up and grabbed the RED, fag, commie puke, throwing him off the stage. The Atheist screamed:
What the HELL are you doing?
The Marine answered:
The work of GOD

I heard that hate joke before… Once at the 2004 Republican National Convention and later outside a gathering of Aryan Nation Christian Separatists. All one needs to do is take out the “Atheist from the ACLU” and substitute “nigger” or “jew bastard” and this joke works at any Conservative wacko occasion…
LOL

Maybe one of you lazy ass so-called journalists or Liberal spokespersons can do a little research and find one of these churches close to you that subscribes to the FICTIONAL “Left Behind” series of books. I’ve seen a LOT of things in my life but few are as disturbing as watching so-called Christians work themselves into a righteous frenzy, jumping for joy and HOPING for the APOCALYPSE to come right #*~/ NOW! They all watched the movie “Megito”, ON Ann Coulter’s book mailing list and listened for years to Pastor Hagee on the BROADCASTS…

Brainwashed by a constant barage of fundamentalism and prophetic DOOMSDAY preaching. Y’know, the delusory RAPTURE culture that started in 19th Century England with John Nelson Darby. Back then good ole Darby named HIS bull$#!~ dispensationism.


I think Margaret Atwood best describes this phenomenon: “Chosen Christians sitting on the clouds watching friends and loved ones on earth suffering through Revelation’s prophecies

Seriously, I don’t doubt these are good-hearted people who love GOD AND DESPERATELY want JESUS to be their close friend and personal SAVIOR… BUT I can’t help wondering if this doomsday mindset goes AGAINST everything JESUS was preaching about:

Matthew 24:35-36

“…heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall NOT pass away. But of that HOUR knoweth NO MAN, no, not the angels in heaven, but MY FATHER ONLY

During the MADNESS of the Bush/Cheney Administration (for research purposes) I attended these kind of Christian gatherings all over the nation… And I’ve concluded all the Christians who put George W. Bush in the Whitehouse had ONE goal in mind: If we give enough wealth and power to the Republicans they’ll work hard to hurry along Armageddon… (LOL)

I HEARD RUMORS that the right-wing fanatics and Conservative wackos want to make an 11th Commandment… “Thou shalt not be critical of Reagan, Bush, Bush Jr.

UPDATE: Later, the car radio newscast informed (sic) me the Blackwater military for profit Corporation won’t be doing anymore BUSINESS in Iraq… But they didn’t say who OWNS THE NEW COMPANY THAT’S TAKING OVER? Did you know Blackwater owner Eric Prince (of darkness, good friend of Bush/Cheney) started out HIS RISE TO POWER as a Evangelical Christian? REALITY now! Is ANYONE stupid enough to believe the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY embraces WAR PROFITEERS? I think it was JESUS who said:

“…blessed are the PEACEMAKERS for they shall be called the children of GOD” RIGHT?


AMEN!


update: Republican Sheriff Darrin White is trying to connect Democrats with sex offenders...

@2009 by FGE

No comments:

Post a Comment